What began as a harmless prank led to a Hazmat team being called out to Camp Wo-Me-To in Maryland.
According to a report in the Fallston Patch, more than a dozen campers from the Jarrettsville Christian camp were “decontaminated and six taken to a local hospital for treatment” after being exposed to a toxic combination of deer repellent and a brand of fart spray known as Liquid Ass.
According to the product’s website, “Liquid ASS is a uniquely stinky butt-crack smell in a bottle. Great for Practical jokes and gag gifts.”
But not so great combined with deer repellant and hidden in a cabin at summer camp.