• Wired’s Geek Dad took a look at Monster-Battling Summer Camps.
• A Connecticut family runs a summer camp on wheels in which they take campers on RV tours of national parks and other cool sights they access through their “rolling cabins.”
• San Diego YMCA camps Raintree Ranch, Camp Surf and Camp Marston are celebrating I Love Camp Month in February.
• Camp O’Bannon in Newark, Ohio, is mourning the loss of a dog so beloved by the campers her death made the local paper.
• This Georgia teen started writing her now published novel during free time at summer camp.
• The Longwood University Center for the Arts is hosting an art exhibit of works created at Camp Unity, a summer camp for adults with intellectual disabilities.
What did I miss this week?